Advance your career at one of the fastest-growing companies in the payments domain.
Current openings at Renovite
Software Engineer – QALocation: Noida
- 3-5 years of experience in manual and/or automation testing.
- Must have hands on experience of working of the latest version (12.0) of Flexcube application.
- Must have hands on experience of working of the latest version (18.2) of OBDX application.
- Good to have cards and payments domain experience with a focus on credit/Debit card processing.
- Automation testing experience/familiarity.
- Involvement in different types of testing like Functional Testing, System Testing, Regression Testing, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience/knowledge of api testing will be an added advantage.
- Well versed with STLC, SDLC, BLC and other frequently used QA terminology.
- Ability to understand business requirements and derive test scenarios and test cases.
- Proficiency in defining, executing test scenarios, cases and analyzing execution reports.
- Ability to find, log and track defects with hands on experience on any defect tracking tool.
- Experience with RDBMS tools such as OracleDB, MySQL, etc.
Senior Software Engineer (BPM Developer)Location: Noida
- 5 to 7 years of experience in BPM domain with 1-2 experience in
Process Maker BPM (good to have).
Design and implementation in various BPM tools, Good in HTML, CSS.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills, Sound understanding of various
business flows across business domains, their intricacies and
converting them into respective BPM flows.
- Excellent knowledge of different market leading BPM systems
available and their pros and cons, quickly translating client’s
dynamic/customized requirements into relevant BPM
- Experience in creating and consuming webservices.
- Highly motivated, creative thinker, excellent communication skills.
Senior BI DeveloperLocation: Noida
- 3 to 5 years of hands on experience with open source and industry leading
business intelligence tools (ELK Stack, Spotfire, Tableau,
QlikView, MicroStrategy, PowerBI) with overall 7+ experience.
- Experience with SQL or similar, Multi-dimensional models to
design business intelligence solutions using datasets of hundreds
of GBs/terabytes in size.
- Experience with one or more programming/scripting languages
such as shell script, Python, Java etc in an application development
- Experience with agile software development methodologies and
version control tools like Git, Design and create wireframes, mockups
and work with business leads to conform requirements.
- Creating innovative world class business intelligence solutions to meet
client requirements, incorporate clients and product owners feedback
and experience into business intelligence solutions to foster continuous
- Work with technical teams to design and implement data models to
optimize performance, create project plans, review and communicate
project progress, challenges and time lines. Integrating portals developed
using various business intelligence platforms into overall system,
Experience in ML/AI is a huge plus.
- Highly motivated, creative thinker, self-starter and fast learner with demonstrated
analytic and quantitative skills, Excellent time management, verbal, written
presentation and communication skills, can-do/positive attitude.
Project LeadLocation: Noida
- Proficient understanding of distributed computing principles,
selecting and integrating right Big Data tools and frameworks
required to provide requested capabilities.
- Strong architectural experience especially in distributed systems
and experience in working with mission critical large scale systems,
Implementing ETL process while integrating data from multiple data
sources, Experience with NoSQL databases such as HBase, Cassandra,
MongoDB, Monitoring performance and advising any necessary
- Experience in <>real time</> streaming with confluent platform
(Kafka, K-Stream, KSQL) and other streaming processing frameworks
like Flink, Storm, Spark Streaming etc
- Experience with Big Data ML toolkits SparkML, or H2O (good to have).
- Good understanding of Lambda Architecture along with its advantages
and drawbacks, Java, J2EE, Spring (Core, MVC, Integration)
- Experience with App Servers like Wildfly, Apache Tomcat etc, Containerization
(Docker/Kubernetes), Angular JS, jQuery (Good to have), Multi-threaded
applications, JVM tuning, Excellent RDBMS skills and query optimizations.
- Strong knowledge of Linux/Unix, Maven/Gradle
- Code review for junior developers and help them in solving their issues,
excellent Communication Skills, can-do/positive attitude.
Senior Software EngineerLocation: Noida
- Experience in working in agile methodology and microservices architecture.
- Experience in creating Mock-ups/Wireframes as per business requirement
before converting them into GUI
- Experience as a UI designer is a huge plus, HTML/CSS knowledge.
good experience of consuming/writing web services, RESTful APIs
- Good experience of using Git, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Working Experience as full stack developer is a huge plus, familiarity
with Java, J2EE (good to have), Multi-threading concepts (good to have),
excellent RDBMS skills and query optimizations, Knowledge of Linux/Unix.
- Good knowledge in scripting languages shell scripting, PHP, python etc,
working knowledge of NoSQL (good to have)
- Excellent communication skills, team player, energetic and open to learn
new technology/framework (if required), can-do/positive attitude
Java Developer (with payments domain)Location: Chennai
- You're an experienced (4+ years) software developer, with a passion for
- You're interested in designing and writing clean, well-tested code focused
on high-transaction rates, security, and scalability.
- You have crisp communication skills.
- Have skills in of these areas: Core Java, Restful Web services, Spring
Experience developing, data-driven applications using an industry
standard RDBMS (Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, MySQL, etc.), including
knowledge on data architecture and SQL development skills.
- Experience in Unix based development environment (Unix, Shell,
Perl, Python) is a plus.
- Deep understanding of object-oriented design and development
- Perform quality software analysis, design, development, testing
and maintenance for the PayPal core technology platform.
- Experience in applying design patterns.
- Experience with unit testing tools.
- Strong debugging and problem resolution skills
- Experience using industry standard software development
tools (IDE / Version Control / Continuous Integration).
- Expertise in online payments and related domains is a plus
- Frequently interfaces with other functional teams on all
aspects of a feature or sub-system.
- Works well within a team and contributes effectively to
the success of those that they interact with regularly.
- Understands and is able to reason about the business,
as it relates to their area of expertise.
- Developing the ability to resolve site issues.
- Experience in Agile Methodologies Supervision: Receives
direction in terms of the desired outcome or strategic objectives.
- Can be given new medium size feature or subsystem assignments
with minimal supervision.
- Can be relied on to deliver small and medium size features and
sub-systems on time and to requirements, without quality issues.
- Basic Qualification: B.E or Equivalent degree.
Quality Assurance EngineerLocation: Chennai
Experience: 9+ years
Responsibilities: Build tools, frameworks, and other infrastructure needed to support automation. Participate in technical design sessions and writing technical design documents. Design and implement automation frameworks. Design, code, and implement automated tests in Java. Create, maintain, and execute functional, regression, and exploratory tests. Work closely with cross functional teams in understanding the requirements for writing and running tests in live environment Report defects in a timely fashion and work with the Development team to manage defects until issues are resolved Provide test case coverage and defect metrics to substantiate release decisions Assist in on-going process improvement efforts related to Quality Proactively create test cases for the known defects and integrate them into the test suite.
- Proven working experience in testing & automation.
- Proficient with Java & Selenium web driver.
- Proficient with UI automation and automation framework development.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, iterative development environment with short
- Ability to think logically, diagnose/triage.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to understand and explain complex
technical issues to a non-technical audience.
- Development background is a plus. Education BS in Computer Science or
Equivalent Level IV.