Why end-to-end test automation is the best way ahead in e-commerce?
In 2016, an estimated 1.61 billion people worldwide purchased goods online and global e-commerce sales amounted to $1.9 trillion. Even though this looks like a gargantuan amount, $1.9 trillion is just 8.7 % of the total retail sales in the year 2016. With the growing number of internet service providers, the proliferation of mobile data and the growing acceptance of e-commerce sites, there is a huge potential for further growth, and sales numbers are projected to reach $5 trillion by 2021. This has led to a flurry of new startups and investments in the e-commerce domain, and every new player is aggressively trying capture this market. One of the key metric that decides success in this field is that of “conversion rate”. The conversion rate is the ratio of visitors to a website that actually complete a purchase and every company is looking for new ways to increase this critical ratio....Read More
- How technology is changing Africa’s banking landscape
- Renovite launches first Fintech Skills Academy course: ‘Introduction to Retail Card Payments Business’
- Facts speak for themselves: a lack of innovation in financial services is failing society
- Opinion: Testing Infrastructure Needs a 21st Century Upgrade
- The case for Cloud migration in financial services