21st century Payments-Why evolution is just not good enough!
The history of payment system products since the 1980s is one of gradual evolution. There have been few radical changes. Instead, products saw incremental enhancement over time, with many products all built on core code that was written in the 1980s and 1990s. Products like BASE24, Postilion, BASE24-eps and OPEN/2...Read More
- Cashless society and legacy technology; a perfect storm.
- Supercharging RBR Asia 2019 with cloud-native payments technology
- How technology is changing Africa’s banking landscape
- Renovite launches first Fintech Skills Academy course: ‘Introduction to Retail Card Payments Business’
- Facts speak for themselves: a lack of innovation in financial services is failing society