Applying the brakes to the runaway train of technical debt
In 2008 the hubris of the financial sector that we serve finally caught up with itself. Mountains of consumer debt that had been packaged, re-sold and deferred turned out to be unserviceable and the whole edifice came tumbling down. Now commentators are asking whether any lessons have really been learned as consumer debt in some western economies starts to climb again....Read More
- 21st Century ATMs in the digital world: Seamless Middle East
- Regional perspective: Electronic Payments in the Asian Markets - change is afoot.
- Reno-Cloud: Enabling Innovation and Transformation with 21st Century Payments Technology
- Cashless society and legacy technology; a perfect storm.
- Supercharging RBR Asia 2019 with cloud-native payments technology