There’s a growing culture of complacency for rigorous testing in UK Financial Services. Consumers deserve better.
There’s a growing culture of complacency for rigorous testing in UK Financial Services. Consumers deserve better....Read More
Outages for companies like Monzo don’t have to keep happening. Here’s why.
Over the last 12-months, several high-profile FinTechs and challenger banks have experienced multiple outages for cards processing, leading to reputational damage, anxious tweets, irritated customers, and potentially, lost revenue....Read More
- Opinion: Testing Infrastructure Needs a 21st Century Upgrade
- The case for Cloud migration in financial services
- Regional update: Renovite’s been busy in the Middle-East & Africa
- FinTech has arrived in Scotland: Investing in skills will make sure it stays
- The changing landscape of Payment Switches for the 21st century