There’s a growing culture of complacency for rigorous testing in UK Financial Services. Consumers deserve better.
There’s a growing culture of complacency for rigorous testing in UK Financial Services. Consumers deserve better....Read More
Outages for companies like Monzo don’t have to keep happening. Here’s why.
Over the last 12-months, several high-profile FinTechs and challenger banks have experienced multiple outages for cards processing, leading to reputational damage, anxious tweets, irritated customers, and potentially, lost revenue....Read More
- How technology is changing Africa’s banking landscape
- Renovite launches first Fintech Skills Academy course: ‘Introduction to Retail Card Payments Business’
- Facts speak for themselves: a lack of innovation in financial services is failing society
- Opinion: Testing Infrastructure Needs a 21st Century Upgrade
- The case for Cloud migration in financial services