Test automation for the 21st Century
Markets globally are as different as they are similar with innovations, regulations and even cultural differences deciding on how solutions are implemented. FinTech has been in focus when it comes to finding new and simple ways to bank, lend and pay. This means that there is constant change to the IT ecosystem:...Read More
Automated Testing- The future of end-to-end lifecycle testing!
Disruptions in the 21st century have led to a revolution in the technology ecosystem across various stakeholders namely acquirers, merchants, banks, retailers and financial institutions. The unifying characteristic of these stakeholders is a constant need for change. New platforms, new products, new hardware and new channels...Read More
How technology is changing Africa’s banking landscape
With 2019 now in full swing, Issa Keshek considers banking innovation and what we can expect in the year ahead....Read More
- 21st Century ATMs in the digital world: Seamless Middle East
- Regional perspective: Electronic Payments in the Asian Markets - change is afoot.
- Reno-Cloud: Enabling Innovation and Transformation with 21st Century Payments Technology
- Cashless society and legacy technology; a perfect storm.
- Supercharging RBR Asia 2019 with cloud-native payments technology