FinTech has arrived in Scotland: Investing in skills will make sure it stays
Historically, among the many things Scotland is applauded for, financial services and innovation sit as two of its longest-standing and best-known accomplishments. The recent visit from Ivan McKee MSP, the Minister for Trade, Investment and Innovation, demonstrates the extent to which this assertion is true....Read More
- Cashless society and legacy technology; a perfect storm.
- Supercharging RBR Asia 2019 with cloud-native payments technology
- How technology is changing Africa’s banking landscape
- Renovite launches first Fintech Skills Academy course: ‘Introduction to Retail Card Payments Business’
- Facts speak for themselves: a lack of innovation in financial services is failing society