FinTech has arrived in Scotland: Investing in skills will make sure it stays
Historically, among the many things Scotland is applauded for, financial services and innovation sit as two of its longest-standing and best-known accomplishments. The recent visit from Ivan McKee MSP, the Minister for Trade, Investment and Innovation, demonstrates the extent to which this assertion is true....Read More
- The case for Cloud migration in financial services
- Regional update: Renovite’s been busy in the Middle-East & Africa
- FinTech has arrived in Scotland: Investing in skills will make sure it stays
- The changing landscape of Payment Switches for the 21st century
- There’s a growing culture of complacency for rigorous testing in UK Financial Services. Consumers deserve better.