FinTech has arrived in Scotland: Investing in skills will make sure it stays
Historically, among the many things Scotland is applauded for, financial services and innovation sit as two of its longest-standing and best-known accomplishments. The recent visit from Ivan McKee MSP, the Minister for Trade, Investment and Innovation, demonstrates the extent to which this assertion is true....Read More
- 21st Century ATMs in the digital world: Seamless Middle East
- Regional perspective: Electronic Payments in the Asian Markets - change is afoot.
- Reno-Cloud: Enabling Innovation and Transformation with 21st Century Payments Technology
- Cashless society and legacy technology; a perfect storm.
- Supercharging RBR Asia 2019 with cloud-native payments technology