The new era of transaction switching
With the increasing number of payment channels and methods, the complexity of transaction switching software is ever growing. Aspects like reliability, performance, low latency, resilience and security have become qualifiers rather than differentiators....Read More
21st Century ATMs in the digital world: Seamless Middle East
Our chief operating officer, Jim Tomaney, will be presenting: ‘21st Century ATMs in the digital world’ in the Cards and Payments Demo Theatre at 12.30pm on day two of the conference....Read More
The changing landscape of Payment Switches for the 21st century
We are sponsoring the ATMIA South Africa Banking and Payments Industry Summit in Johannesburg on August 23rd. My colleague Jim Tomaney and I will be in attendance and Jim, our chief operating officer, will be discussing ‘Modernising payments processing with next-generation switching platforms’ as one of the keynote presentations....Read More
- Transform vs upgrade - and what’s the difference?
- Outrun the bear! Differentiation is the way to compete with scale
- 21st Century ATMs in the digital world: Seamless Middle East
- Regional perspective: Electronic Payments in the Asian Markets - change is afoot.
- Reno-Cloud: Enabling Innovation and Transformation with 21st Century Payments Technology