Banking on trust- Test automation to the rescue
When we think of a bank, the first thing which comes to our mind is “Trust”. we trust that our money is safely accounted for at the bank. With this trust in hand, banking has evolved into the nerve center of all financial activities around the world....Read More
Why end-to-end test automation is the best way ahead in e-commerce?
In 2016, an estimated 1.61 billion people worldwide purchased goods online and global e-commerce sales amounted to $1.9 trillion. Even though this looks like a gargantuan amount, $1.9 trillion is just 8.7 % of the total retail sales in the year 2016. With the growing number of internet service providers, the proliferation of mobile data and the growing acceptance of e-commerce sites, there is a huge potential for further growth, and sales numbers are projected to reach $5 trillion by 2021. This has led to a flurry of new startups and investments in the e-commerce domain, and every new player is aggressively trying capture this market. One of the key metric that decides success in this field is that of “conversion rate”. The conversion rate is the ratio of visitors to a website that actually complete a purchase and every company is looking for new ways to increase this critical ratio....Read More
- Transform vs upgrade - and what’s the difference?
- Outrun the bear! Differentiation is the way to compete with scale
- 21st Century ATMs in the digital world: Seamless Middle East
- Regional perspective: Electronic Payments in the Asian Markets - change is afoot.
- Reno-Cloud: Enabling Innovation and Transformation with 21st Century Payments Technology