Outages for companies like Monzo don’t have to keep happening. Here’s why.
Over the last 12-months, several high-profile FinTechs and challenger banks have experienced multiple outages for cards processing, leading to reputational damage, anxious tweets, irritated customers, and potentially, lost revenue....Read More
The changing landscape of Payment Switches for the 21st century
We are sponsoring the ATMIA South Africa Banking and Payments Industry Summit in Johannesburg on August 23rd. My colleague Jim Tomaney and I will be in attendance and Jim, our chief operating officer, will be discussing ‘Modernising payments processing with next-generation switching platforms’ as one of the keynote presentations....Read More
- The case for Cloud migration in financial services
- Regional update: Renovite’s been busy in the Middle-East & Africa
- FinTech has arrived in Scotland: Investing in skills will make sure it stays
- The changing landscape of Payment Switches for the 21st century
- There’s a growing culture of complacency for rigorous testing in UK Financial Services. Consumers deserve better.