The new era of transaction switching
With the increasing number of payment channels and methods, the complexity of transaction switching software is ever growing. Aspects like reliability, performance, low latency, resilience and security have become qualifiers rather than differentiators....Read More
21st century Payments-Why evolution is just not good enough!
The history of payment system products since the 1980s is one of gradual evolution. There have been few radical changes. Instead, products saw incremental enhancement over time, with many products all built on core code that was written in the 1980s and 1990s. Products like BASE24, Postilion, BASE24-eps and OPEN/2...Read More
Cruise Control on the FinTech Highway
Depending on where you live, your life style, or preferences, you may own a car. Where I live, right in the middle of the United States, I need a car. Got to have one, no two ways around it. I need it to get to the store, to get the kids to school, to get…Anywhere! Now I like my car just fine. I have had it for just over nine years now and it has been mostly reliable. I can do most of the things that I want or need to do....Read More
- Cashless society and legacy technology; a perfect storm.
- Supercharging RBR Asia 2019 with cloud-native payments technology
- How technology is changing Africa’s banking landscape
- Renovite launches first Fintech Skills Academy course: ‘Introduction to Retail Card Payments Business’
- Facts speak for themselves: a lack of innovation in financial services is failing society