Applying the brakes to the runaway train of technical debt
In 2008 the hubris of the financial sector that we serve finally caught up with itself. Mountains of consumer debt that had been packaged, re-sold and deferred turned out to be unserviceable and the whole edifice came tumbling down. Now commentators are asking whether any lessons have really been learned as consumer debt in some western economies starts to climb again....Read More
- FinTech has arrived in Scotland: Investing in skills will make sure it stays
- The changing landscape of Payment Switches for the 21st century
- There’s a growing culture of complacency for rigorous testing in UK Financial Services. Consumers deserve better.
- Outages for companies like Monzo don’t have to keep happening. Here’s why.
- Cruise Control on the FinTech Highway