Banking on trust- Test automation to the rescue
When we think of a bank, the first thing which comes to our mind is “Trust”. we trust that our money is safely accounted for at the bank. With this trust in hand, banking has evolved into the nerve center of all financial activities around the world....Read More
The new era of transaction switching
With the increasing number of payment channels and methods, the complexity of transaction switching software is ever growing. Aspects like reliability, performance, low latency, resilience and security have become qualifiers rather than differentiators....Read More
Payments revolution at Money 20/20 Europe 2017!
In today's connected world there are several opportunities for banks and financial institutions to increase the level of engagement with the end customers and businesses. The role of mobile and social media is significant, driven largely by the millennial generation while followed by the rest of us....Read More
FinTech has arrived in Scotland: Investing in skills will make sure it stays
Historically, among the many things Scotland is applauded for, financial services and innovation sit as two of its longest-standing and best-known accomplishments. The recent visit from Ivan McKee MSP, the Minister for Trade, Investment and Innovation, demonstrates the extent to which this assertion is true....Read More
- FinTech has arrived in Scotland: Investing in skills will make sure it stays
- The changing landscape of Payment Switches for the 21st century
- There’s a growing culture of complacency for rigorous testing in UK Financial Services. Consumers deserve better.
- Outages for companies like Monzo don’t have to keep happening. Here’s why.
- Cruise Control on the FinTech Highway