Banking on trust- Test automation to the rescue
When we think of a bank, the first thing which comes to our mind is “Trust”. we trust that our money is safely accounted for at the bank. With this trust in hand, banking has evolved into the nerve center of all financial activities around the world....Read More
Automated Testing- The future of end-to-end lifecycle testing!
Disruptions in the 21st century have led to a revolution in the technology ecosystem across various stakeholders namely acquirers, merchants, banks, retailers and financial institutions. The unifying characteristic of these stakeholders is a constant need for change. New platforms, new products, new hardware and new channels...Read More
The new era of transaction switching
With the increasing number of payment channels and methods, the complexity of transaction switching software is ever growing. Aspects like reliability, performance, low latency, resilience and security have become qualifiers rather than differentiators....Read More
- There’s a growing culture of complacency for rigorous testing in UK Financial Services. Consumers deserve better.
- Outages for companies like Monzo don’t have to keep happening. Here’s why.
- Cruise Control on the FinTech Highway
- Banking on trust- Test automation to the rescue
- The new era of transaction switching