Applying the brakes to the runaway train of technical debt
In 2008 the hubris of the financial sector that we serve finally caught up with itself. Mountains of consumer debt that had been packaged, re-sold and deferred turned out to be unserviceable and the whole edifice came tumbling down. Now commentators are asking whether any lessons have really been learned as consumer debt in some western economies starts to climb again....Read More
Payments revolution at Money 20/20 Europe 2017!
In today's connected world there are several opportunities for banks and financial institutions to increase the level of engagement with the end customers and businesses. The role of mobile and social media is significant, driven largely by the millennial generation while followed by the rest of us....Read More
The Payments Switch - A Complex Fabric of Business and Technology
Payments switch is a complex fabric of functionality and technology, intricately woven to provide a solid platform. With the intent to deliver high throughput & resilience to the ever-changing field of payments services. From a bird’s eye view, it might seem as if payments switch is a generic platform used to transform...Read More
- There’s a growing culture of complacency for rigorous testing in UK Financial Services. Consumers deserve better.
- Outages for companies like Monzo don’t have to keep happening. Here’s why.
- Cruise Control on the FinTech Highway
- Banking on trust- Test automation to the rescue
- The new era of transaction switching